One of the most joyous aspects of the holidays is the ability to prepare feasts that will feed our loved ones and bring communities together. Whether it’s over a roast turkey or a plate of cookies, holiday feasts are the best way to spread cheer and good will. Food52’s Big Feast feature has always celebrated your hours in the kitchen that turn into an impressive spread for friends, family — and even strangers. And now, we’re pairing with Whole Foods to encourage people to prepare feasts that will serve their communities.
Today we’re opening up submissions for the Whole Foods Market Holiday Big Feast: any Big Feast idea centered around community giving. Here’s the kicker: Whole Foods will sponsor it. The winning pitch will get $1500 in Whole Foods Market gift cards to purchase the groceries for their feast. So send us your ideas, and get cooking!
Read More: A Call for Submissions: Whole Foods Market Big Feast on Food52
- authenticious likes this
- shaunsurryhills reblogged this from beardandbike
- winenights reblogged this from irisdreamshacker
- everything-is-breakfast likes this
- beardandbike reblogged this from withenoughbutter
- withenoughbutter reblogged this from food52
- n--plus likes this
- neonexplosion reblogged this from food52
- irisdreamshacker reblogged this from food52
- irisdreamshacker likes this
- dendroica likes this
- food52 posted this